Solution to the problem of obtaining a long-term work permit for foreigners
A long-term work visa (employee card) is a work permit that allows a foreigner to legally to work on the territory of the Czech Republic. A work permit for foreigners is issued for a period longer than 90 days and for a maximum of 2 years. The advantage is that you can repeatedly extend the employee card, and thanks to this, you can work continuously at your workplace.
How to get a work permit
To obtain a long-term work visa you must:
- find a suitable job (go through an interview with a future employer)
- have a signed employment contract with your future employer
- submit proof of secured accommodation in the Czech Republic
- apply for a job which has been registered in advance at the employment office for 30 days
- prepare the necessary documents for submitting the application
- make an appointment at the embassy of the Czech Republic in the given country
You will receive the verdict on obtaining a work permit within 60 days, in complicated legal cases it may take up to 90 days.
During the processing of a long-term visa, you may encounter a number of other unforeseen problems. Due to the lack of information, the whole process can be slowed down. Due to incorrect submission, you can complicate everything and not get a work permit.
Our agency offers you help in processing a work permit. We make the whole process easy for you. You don't have to worry about searching for information. Our experts will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the work permit, and will be by your side the whole time to answer any questions you may have.
What Europa Workintense offers you:
- selection of work from a number of attractive job opportunities
- arranged accommodation
- help with the preparation of documents
- pre-registered job at the employment office
- support throughout the permit processing
- effective solutions to the questions that have arisen
- in contact during the entire stay in the Czech Republic
- help to adapt in a new environment
- preparation for resubmission
Don't worry, the entire process will be handled by our experts on the subject. They will solve everything for you. They regularly inform you about the processing progress. We want to offer our clients a quality gainful activity in the Czech Republic.