Resume / CV
One of the basic requirements that are needed during a job interview.
Nowadays, you can easily create your resume on various portals. However, we advise you to write it separately. During the process of creating a resume, you will not only remember all your forgotten knowledge, but you will also find your way around it without any problems. During a personal interview, you can fluently describe your achievements in education, past employment and mention your craft or language skills.
How to write a resume - CV
1. Personal data: name, surname, date and place of birth, nationality, place of residence, contact details (phone number, e-mail)
2. Education: year of starting and ending secondary/higher education, mention different Olympiads completed, experience and others
3. Work experience: year of start and end of each job where you worked, if you are shortly after finishing school, remember the completed summer jobs
4. Language skills: write the levels of foreign languages you know
5. Knowledge, courses: your personal knowledge - working with a PC, completed various courses, driver's license and others
Don't forget to underline as much as possible your achievements, knowledge and describe your range of interests.
CV should be:
- spelled correctly
Register and send your resume to one of our Job portals. You will regularly receive new job offers in the field in which you specialize.
Or use our service career advice, and our staff will help you put together your resume correctly.